The research is certainly promising as is the anecdotal evidence. CBD may not have the same effect on everyone and ultimately the results will depend on how your body reacts provided you are consuming a dose that works for you. Weight loss won’t happen in a day or necessarily even a week or two. As is often the case with natural supplements, it can take a while for your body to start responding.
The fact that CBD increases the metabolism, affects fat cells and has very few if any side effects, makes this one of the safest weight loss aids that you can use. You do need to wait a few weeks to see if you are experiencing the benefits and you need to be consistent.
Losing weight is a Whole body/mind process — there isn’t any one thing that can get rid of extra pounds. Hemp oil is high in the “good” omega-3 fatty acids your body needs. It also contains gamma linolenic acid, which may help you lose weight.
Taking hemp CBD Oil supplements, may help you lose weight, but you’ve got to cut out empty calories and start to exercise more too.
It’s also important to note that if you are eating pizzas, cheeseburgers, pies, and sugary processed and junk food every day, you are very likely not doing your efforts any favors. So keep this kind of food to a minimum, at best.
CBD is not a magic weight loss pill. No pill is. But many people have found that it’s a very helpful tool. Even just the fact that it helps with getting a good night’s sleep and reduces stress is already a benefit for most of us in today’s world.
The American Heart Association recommends eating oily such as salmon and sardines because of their high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which help guard against heart disease and can lower triglycerides. Most studies so far on the beneficial qualities of omega-3s have been done using oils other than hemp. According to an analysis done by researchers at Rutgers University, however, the fatty acids found in hemp oil are “ideal for human nutrition.”
The Rutgers analysis also confirmed that hemp oil has a significant amount of gamma linolenic acid. GLA has been shown to help with preventing weight gain in several studies, including a University of California study published in the June 2007 issue of “The Journal of Nutrition.” Researchers gave one set of formerly obese people evening primrose oil and a control group olive oil, and after one year found that those taking the GLA supplement had gained back less weight.
Another 2007 study reported in “The Journal of Nutrition” showed that when mice were given fish oil along with a high-fat diet for five months, “body weight gain was significantly reduced” compared to mice fed the same high-fat diet with no fish oil. The researchers also observed increased metabolic activity in the intestines of the mice eating fish oil, and they concluded that this “upregulation” of intestinal metabolism was “associated with the anti-obesity effect” of fish oil.
Hemp oil is easier to use than other sources of omega-3 fatty acids and GLAs because it tastes better. It’s also considerably cheaper.
Your body already makes marijuana-like chemicals that affect pain, inflammation, and many other processes. Marijuana can sometimes help those natural chemicals work better, says Laura Borgelt, PharmD, of the University of Colorado.
Today, Hemp Oil claim as a potential panacea is backed up by countless studies crediting its healing potential to its cannabidiol content.
Cannabinoids interact with your body by way of naturally-occurring cannabinoid receptors embedded in cell membranes throughout your body. As humans, we naturally have cannabinoid receptors in our brain, liver, immune system, lungs, and kidneys.
The therapeutic effects of CBD occur when a cannabinoid activates a cannabinoid receptor. CBD receptors are a part of the body’s natural endo-cannabinoid system (the ECS). The ECS is getting a lot of research lately, because it regulates all kinds of good things including sleep, relaxation, eating, the immune system, preventing inflammation and faster recovery. As an example, CBD even attaches to receptors in the brain that correlate to serotonin production.
There’s still ongoing research as to how far it impacts your health, but to date, research has shown that cannabinoid receptors play an important role in many body processes, including metabolic regulation- ie weight loss or gain, cravings, pain, anxiety, bone growth, and immune function. Medical use of CBD Oil has even been shown in some instances to reduce the size of tumors in some cancer patients.
CBD oil may, in fact, help you to lose weight. A 2017 review of scientific literature regarding CBD found that weight loss was a common side effect when it was used to treat seizures in people and reduced food intake and weight gain in rats.
- Unlike most weight loss supplements on the market, CBD is safe to use with few to no side effects and none of the side effects are harmful.
- Despite the fact that comes from the cannabis plant, CBD doesn’t have any psychoactive effects
- There are numerous other health benefits, such as helping to treat post-traumatic stress disorder, better sleep, stable blood sugar levels,
- Full-spectrum hemp CBD oil is superior to CBD isolate as it contains a wider array of compounds to which our endo-cannabinoid system responds to. This increases the efficacy.
Studies have shown that CBD has/can:
- Reduces acute and chronic pain
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces systemic inflammation
- Effective in reducing symptoms of arthritis, Crohn’s
- Reduced risk of diabetes and obesity
- Helps convert fat into useful form, promoting normal insulin production and sugar metabolism
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Higher levels of “good” cholesterol
- Slowed progression of atherosclerosis (fatty deposits that can clog arteries)
- Reduced risk of cancer—inhibits cancer cell growth
- Protects against cancer
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Reduces pain
- Cannabinoids are neuroprotective—they maintain and regulate brain health
- Help protect brain cells from damage
- Has anti-inflammatory effect on the brain
- Encourage the creation of new nerve cells
- Effective in easing symptoms of anxiety, depression, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy (decreases seizures), spasms, anti-biotic resistant infections and neurological disorders
- Helps prevent nerve-related diseases like neuropathy and Alzheimer’s
- Protects against broken bones and bone disease
- Blocks an enzyme that destroys bone-building compounds, reduces the risk of age-related bone disease like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Helps spur the process of new bone cell formation and helps strengthen the bone
- Protects and Heals the skin
- Repairs damage from free radicals
- Promotes faster healing of damaged skin
- Can be used to treat skin cancer, psoriasis
Get a one Weeks Supply of our 100% Hemp CBD Oil, for FREE, just pay Shipping and Handling!
- Colorado State University Extension: The Composition of Hemp Seed Oil and Its Potential as an Important Source of Nutrition
- “The Journal of Nutrition”: Gamma-Linolenate Reduces Weight Regain in Formerly Obese Humans; Marie A. Schirmer and Stephen D. Phinney; June 2007
- “The Journal of Nutrition”: Dietary Fish Oil Upregulates Intestinal Lipid Metabolism and Reduces Body Weight Gain in C57BL/6J Mice; Takuya Mori et al.; December 2007
- Is Hemp Oil Beneficial in Losing Weight? | Livestrong.com Losing weight is a holistic process — there isn’t any one supplement that can get rid of extra pounds. Hemp oil is high in the “good” omega-3 fatty acids your body …
- “At The Herbal Clinic, MD, we believe the best type of medical care is the kind where patient and doctor discuss options – together – in order to find the right …”
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. MyDailyChoice, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the improper use of and self-diagnosis and/or treatment using these products. Our products should not be confused with prescription medicine and they should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. If you suspect you suffer from clinical deficiencies, consult a licensed, qualified medical doctor. You must be at least 18 years old to visit our website and make product purchases. We do not make any health claims about our products at MyDailyChoice. Before taking our products, it’s wise to check with your physician or medical doctor. It is especially important for people who are: pregnant, chronically ill, elderly, under 18, taking prescription or over the counter medicines. None of the information on our website is intended to be an enticement to purchase and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. The use of any of our products for any reason, other than to increase general health & wellness, is neither, implied nor advocated by MyDailyChoice, Inc.